Hitchcock is centrally located to 4 Major Deep Water Ports, Industrial hubs, and airports that lead to strategic success for companies focused on centralized locations.
The FM 2004 Industrial Corridor grants quick access to Freeport, Houston, Texas City, Chocolate Bayou, and the entire Houston Ship Channel.
We envision this Industrial Region being able to support all these locations and offer cross collateral support for larger projects involving multiple sites and organizations.
- Located on Highway 6 and FM 2004
- 4 miles off I-45
- 9 miles to Chocolate Bayou Petrochemical Hub
- 12 miles to Texas City Port/Petrochemical Hub
- 18 miles to Port of Galveston
- 25 miles to Beltway 8 (Outer loop for Houston)
- 32 miles to Port of Houston
- 35 miles to Deer Park/Ship Channel/Pasadena Petrochemical/Industrial Hubs
- 38 miles to Freeport and Freeport Petrochemical Hub
- Located 30 miles from Houston Hobby Airport
- Located 59 miles from Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Located close to 5 smaller airports in the region and minutes from 2 heliports